Firstly, it is necessary to clarify the production scope, processing materials, and cutting thickness of one's own enterprise, in order to determine the model, format, and quantity of equipment to be purchased, and to lay a simple foundation for future procurement work. The application fields of laser cutting machines involve numerous industries such as mobile phones, computers, sheet metal processing, metal processing, electronics, printing, packaging, leather, clothing, industrial fabrics, advertising, crafts, furniture, decoration, medical equipment, etc. The mainstream options on the market are 3015 and 2513, which are 3 meters multiplied by 1.5 meters and 2.5 meters multiplied by 1.3 meters. However, format is not a problem. Generally, companies offer many formats for customers to choose from and can customize them.
2. Professional personnel can conduct on-site simulation solutions or provide solutions, while also taking their own materials to the manufacturer for sampling.
1) Cutting seam thickness: The cutting seam of laser cutting is generally 0.10mm-0.20mm;
2) Smooth cutting surface: whether there are burrs on the cutting surface of laser cutting; Generally speaking, YAG laser cutting machines have some burrs, which are mainly determined by the cutting thickness and the use of gas. Generally, there are no burrs below 3mm. Nitrogen gas has the best effect, followed by oxygen, and air has the worst effect. The fiber laser cutting machine has minimal or no burrs, the cutting surface is very smooth, and the speed is also very fast.
3) Look at the deformation of the material: the deformation of the material is very small
4) Power size: For example, most factories cut metal plates below 6mm, so there is no need to buy high-power laser cutting machines. A 500W fiber laser cutting machine can meet production needs. If the production volume is large and you are worried that the efficiency of the 500W laser cutting machine is not as high as that of the high-power laser cutting machine, the best choice is to purchase two or more small and medium-sized laser cutting machines. This will help manufacturers control costs and improve efficiency.
5) The core parts of laser cutting: laser and laser head, whether imported or domestically produced. Imported lasers generally use more IPG, while domestically produced lasers generally use more Ruike. At the same time, other accessories for laser cutting should also be noted, such as whether the motor is an imported servo motor, guide rail, bed, etc., as they affect the cutting accuracy of the machine to a certain extent. A special point to note is the cooling system of laser cutting machines - the cooling cabinet. Many companies directly use household air conditioners for cooling, which is actually well-known and very bad. The best way is to use industrial dedicated air conditioners, dedicated to special machines, to achieve the best results.
3. Any device may experience varying degrees of damage during use, so when it comes to repairing after damage, whether the repair is timely and the cost is high or low has become a problem that needs to be considered. So when purchasing, it is necessary to understand the after-sales service issues of the enterprise through various channels, such as whether the repair fees are reasonable, and so on.